[P1] RAM question

Mary C. Youra mcyoura at ix.netcom.com
Fri Mar 19 11:12:47 PST 2004

On Mar 19, 2004, at 1:51 PM, iBook List wrote:

>> It appears that the Activity Monitor is only available in Panther,

Won't CPU Monitor in Jaguar give you this information, too? I use
Panther, so I can't check, but in Jag, I used to use the Process Viewer
frequently, and I thought Panther's Activity Viewer combined the both
Process Viewer and CPU Monitor.
(I'm another one who's scared of the command line, and I'm not afraid
to admit it. That's why these lists are so great--I can always find
someone to hold my hand and walk me through it step by step.)

Mary