[P1] favourite email app?

Alexandre Leroux alexandre at leroux.net
Sat Mar 20 10:38:14 PST 2004

>     If you have Entourage, use it. I've been a fan since Office 2001.
> Every
> new version of Apple Mail that comes out, I give it a try, but I
> always go
> back to Entourage.

This is really a matter of preference. Apple's Mail has been
significantly improved over time. And I guess it will only get better
and even more integrated with other default Apple apps (iCal,
Adressbook, etc.). I would advice not using Mail only if one has real
need of features not available in it. Keeping your MacOS up to date
will update Mail in the mean time, while one would have to lay down
more money to upgrade Entourage.

My 2 cents :-)

Alex :-)