favourite email app?

Glenn R. Fong fongg at t-bird.edu
Sun Mar 21 03:26:47 PST 2004

> Not too happy with Mail 1.2 (OS 10.2), I wonder if you have a favourite
> email app recommendation? I've downloaded most of what seems available
> (and have Entourage too, though not installed yet)

Not the ideal reason, but the crucial decision for me to go with Entourage
was that it could easily import my Outlook Express mail while Mail could
not.  I've since come to appreciate Entourage's integrated Address Book and
especially Calendar features.  And since my work situation unfortunately
dictates that I not deviate from Office, Entourage doesn't represent an
added cost moneywise.