[P1] favourite email app?

patdart patdart at cox-internet.com
Sun Mar 21 13:01:04 PST 2004

Stan, in Mail, you can do a reply and use the format choice and strip
quotes (good for one level) or paste it into BBedit and clean it up
totally.  I'm stripping the quote from the passage below using the
format command...

On Sunday, March 21, 2004, at 07:36 AM, Stan Marks wrote:

> Yes, and there are other, subtle, things that I like about Entourage,
> as

(Now I highlighted it and did the decrease quote level below)

well. For instance, I haven't found a way in Mail to forward a message
without quoting the message. Entourage does allow for that. (Don't ya
hate
getting those "FWD:FWD:FWD" messages that have been quoted so many times
that the text is almost unreadable? ;)

Stan