[P1] favourite email app?

Gary joehardy at mac.com
Sun Mar 21 15:00:22 PST 2004

>> Not too happy with Mail 1.2 (OS 10.2), I wonder if you have a favourite
>> email app recommendation? I've downloaded most of what seems available
>> (and have Entourage too, though not installed yet)
>
> Not the ideal reason, but the crucial decision for me to go with Entourage
> was that it could easily import my Outlook Express mail while Mail could
> not.  I've since come to appreciate Entourage's integrated Address Book and
> especially Calendar features.  And since my work situation unfortunately
> dictates that I not deviate from Office, Entourage doesn't represent an
> added cost moneywise.

    I've also found the Entourage address book to be more intuitive and
flexible. So strange, since Microsoft is usually counter-intuitive and Apple
so user friendly. But Apple will eventually get it right, I'm sure.
    Office X was the first app I installed when I got my new G4 iBook.
Remember that MS invented Word, Excel and PowerPoint for the Mac in the
first place, long before porting them to Windows.

Gary
--
Homepage - http://homepage.mac.com/joehardy
AIM (or iChat): GaryJTN