[P1] favourite email app?

Mary C. Youra mcyoura at ix.netcom.com
Mon Mar 22 05:23:41 PST 2004

> on 3/21/04 5:26 AM, Glenn R. Fong at fongg at t-bird.edu wrote:

> ... the crucial decision for me to go with Entourage was that it could
> easily
>> import my Outlook Express mail while Mail could not.

I've seen this complaint before, but when we migrated to OS X, we
imported Outlook Express mail to Mail pretty easily (two iMacs, one
iBook and a BW G3). The only issue I recall was on my iBook, and I had
to help Mail find the Identities folder to import the OE email--the
others handled it just fine.

That said, I've heard nothing but good things regarding Entourage,
except the price.

Mary