[P1] : [P1] Airport favorites

B G briang113 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 22 09:22:02 PST 2004

Using 10.3, I wasn't clear enough I guess. This is not
a location, but a remembered airport connection.  When
you connect to wireless AP that you have not used
before it ask if you want to remember it and reconnect
next time you are in range.

We have two AP in my office and I just use one of
them, hwever one time I told the iBook to remember the
other and now sometimes it connects to it
automatically I need to remove it.

But since i have multiple saved connections(some with
security some without) I would like to avoid trashing
the file(I assume it is a prefrences file)

Brian