[P1] favourite email app?

Larry Kollar kollar at alltel.net
Mon Mar 22 17:03:56 PST 2004

On Saturday, March 20, 2004, at 11:21 AM, tck wrote:

> Not too happy with Mail 1.2 (OS 10.2), I wonder if you have a
> favourite email app recommendation? I've downloaded most of what seems
> available (and have Entourage too, though not installed yet)

Back in my Linux days, I used Kmail (KDE's email app) and Sylpheed
(http://sylpheed.good-day.net/) and liked them both. I've used Mail.app
since moving to OSX.

I like Mail, but beyond sorting the various mailing lists into inboxes,
I really don't have heavy-duty requirements for email programs. I'd
like better threading, but I haven't upgraded to Panther so maybe it's
already there...

--
Larry Kollar    k  o  l  l  a  r  @  a  l  l  t  e  l  .  n  e  t
"The hardest part of all this is the part that requires thinking."