[P1] AppleCare question

Jean-Paul Thuot jeanpaul at zhenwu.org
Thu Mar 25 06:55:20 PST 2004

On 25/03/2004, at 22:10, Eric Richardson wrote:

> So here I am still stuck in Korea and want to get some repairs on my
> iBook G3 bought in America that is covered by AppleCare bought in the
> US. So on looking on apple.com, there is like no way to get any
> information on how to go about this that I can see. Anyone have any
> suggestions?
>
> Eric

Is there not an Apple store in Korea, or a dealer at least?  There is
one (closet sized) Apple store here in Taiwan, but a couple other
chain stores will honor any Apple warranty.  I was in one tonight
because  a friend of mine is having a problem with his PowerBook
(bought in the US).  They said to bring it in, no problem.  The only
hassle is that it's going to take a week to repair because, as the
salesman put it, "this is Taiwan."

Jean-Paul