[P1] hidden files

Larry Zasitko l.zasitko at sasktel.net
Thu Mar 25 19:58:31 PST 2004

Richard,

So far I have really been happy with it. First thing I did was up the
ram from the 128 meg to 512 meg which really helped Jaguar run a bit
better. I have only a 6 gig hard drive and two partitions on it now.
Both OSX 10.2.8 and 9.2 installed though I really never use 9.2. Next
is a larger drive for it but will depend on what I can find. could go
with an external but would rather have a larger internal and lug around
less! I have heard that 7200 drives also help speed but the hit is to
the battery time and a bit more heat.

I have had the screen apart and took out the metallic tape that covered
the logo so now it glows a little. too bad that the logo is upside down
:-)

In any case I like it and use it all the time. As for the email thread
that was here I still use the mail program that came with OSX and like
it a lot better than Outlook on my desktop PC!