touchpad too sensitive on yours like mine? (ibook G3800)

Sid Barras sbarris at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 29 20:24:18 PST 2004

HI gang:

I've had my ibook G3 800 for about a month now, and I'm very happy with
it save one small problem; and at times, it gets very aggrivating:
the touchpad is so sensitive, if I happen to put my left thumb anywhere
near, or happen to move any other "digit" close, it wreaks havoc on the
cursor, causing it to jump, insert the cursor in another line, etc.
causing problems like typing away when I finally notice the line is set
wrong, or the pointer will move to the corner and "set off" the screen
saver, or pop open the doc...
Is there anyway to solve this, save chopping off my left thumb?

Greetings from CajunLand USA South Louisiana
Sid Barras