[P1] touchpad too sensitive on yours like mine? (ibook G3800)

Mary C. Youra mcyoura at ix.netcom.com
Wed Mar 31 06:05:12 PST 2004

I've been having the cursor jump around on my G3/800 only after I
installed Panther (I'm now using 10.3.2--I haven't installed the 10.3.3
update yet). Ha! Just now, as I paused and brushed the hair out of my
face, the cursor jumped up a line to between the G and 3 as I was about
to place my hands on the keyboard, but before they touched anything.
Maybe Harry's got a point about static. It might just be coincidence--I
installed 10.3.2 in December, which could be static season in my house,
though we don't have forced air heat, and it's not something I've
noticed otherwise. Something to do with wearing fleece, perhaps. I
didn't notice this in the two previous winters I've used this iBook and
10.2.3 - 10.2.6, however.

I just wondered if anyone else had noticed an association between OS
and cursor jumping.

Mary