osx, admin passwrd?

Jill Whenmouth jillwhenmouth at mac.com
Sat May 8 15:40:41 PDT 2004

My daughter wants to install the osx software for her logitech pocketdigital
camera but the ReadMe from logitech says that she will need to know her
adminstrative password in order to do the install.
She hasn't a clue as to what the admin password would be.

 She is the only user of her computer; hasn't set up multiple user.  OSX was
installed on her ibook when she bought it from apple.    I am guessing she
is running Osx.1, but can find out which version she is running if that is
needed to figure out how she should handle this.

I don't have or know osx, so can't advise her.  What can you all tell her to
do, please?