Weird happenings--Web page will not open

Raymond P Reedy popreedy at comcast.net
Sat May 8 17:37:54 PDT 2004

A web page that I accessed frequently over the past few months will now
not open (it times out). This occurs with Safari and Internet Explorer
on my iBook (OS X 10.3.3). It also will not open using IE on a Performa
6400. The iBook is connected to the internet using Airport through an
Extreme base station and a cable modem.

The Performa is connected via ethernet to the WAN port on the ABS.

I can browse to my heart's content accessing any and all of my
favorites using either computer. But...
the following URL will not render:

http://navalhospitaljax.com

Now here is the weird part--I attended a computer club meeting about 8
miles from my home today and using their ABS I was able to access the
page with my iBook. When I got home, same problem.

Curiouser and curiouser.

Raymond P Reedy