[P1] Disabling WEP wheb Adding a Dell Laptop to My Airport Network

Thomas D. Kearns thomas.d.kearns at verizon.net
Sun May 9 19:45:28 PDT 2004

I figured it out.  Richard is right. Dell is wrong.  You need to get
the Hex equivalent password from the Airport utility and then insert it
in right place in windoze XP.  This website is helpful but hard to
follow: http://www.ifelix.co.uk/tech/1000.html.   After I figured it
out from Apple help sites I re-read the website and sort of got it.