[P1] [OT] TiVo

Wayne wayne at fme.com
Fri May 14 05:52:37 PDT 2004

> I'm interested in TiVo or some other kind of DVR. I want to be able to
> record from cable, as with TiVo to time-shift, etc., but I would also
> like the capabilities of being able to take the digital video and
> somehow get it into a desktop G4 with a DVD burner, to--you guessed
> it--burn the video onto a DVD.

Charles:

Formac has a solution that you actually hook to your computer:

Formac's award-winning media converter line captures real-time in
high-quality and offers you a set of amazing features:

*    Watch TV on your Mac with the built-in TV-Tuner
*    Search and schedule your recording with the free online program guide
*    Record and pause live TV
*    Capture audio and video from older media, like VHS and audio cassettes
*    Convert them into high quality digital files
*    And cut them with the Studio TVR software

Learn more at www.formac.com

Here is a link to the reviews on this system:

http://www.formac.com/p_bin/?cid=solutions_converters_studiodvtv_awards_02

Hope this helps:

Best Regards,

Wayne