iBook stands/podiums

e.mkeene e.mkeene at wap.org
Fri May 14 21:04:34 PDT 2004

> So far, I've looked at the web sites for the Griffin iCurve, the
> MacAlly iceStation, and the Road Tools Cool Pad Podium.  Do any of
> these products stand out from the others? Are there any other products
> that I've missed?

Have you seen the lapvantage? the minute i saw it, i decided if ever i
use the ibook as a desktop, that will be my choice. in the meantime, in
portable mode, i use the roadtools podium pad all the time. it forgot
to get packed for a vacation trip and it was torture.

For those of you with them, try reversing them with the low side at the
hinge side of the ibook the next time you watch a dvd or just surf
readable pages, especially if it is on your lap.

www.lapvantage.com