[P1] Web page will not open

Harry D. Corsover harry at corsazzi.com
Sat May 15 08:52:03 PDT 2004

On May 15, 2004, at 4:43 AM, Raymond P Reedy wrote:

> Folks,
> I posted something similar about a week ago.
> Some, using AOL and other ISPs, have no problem.
> This is NOT a transient thing! We are not able to access the site at
> all.
> I am trying to figure WHY.
> This is the site:
>
> http://www.navalhospitaljax.com

I tried the above link in the latest Safari (1.2.1 (v125.1)) and IE and
the page came up with no problems. So, I'd say it's something with your
setup, and not the site. If you need to fill a prescription using the
site, are you able to use another computer now, and troubleshoot this
problem later?

Regards,

Harry Corsover
     Harry Corsover, Independent Business Owner
	CyberWize: The Home Business Solution
	Amazing Travel * Health * Tax Benefits
            <http://www.hc.cyberwize.com>
       <harry at corsazzi.com> * 877-507-9562