[P1] scanner advice needed

Dan Farley danfarley at mac.com
Sun May 16 04:57:55 PDT 2004

As posted two days ago.

I like Canon Canoscans because they not only plug into your usb port - but
are powered from it also - so there is no extra power brick making them as
portable as your laptop. I haven't checked out their most current software
as I'm a fan of 'VueScan', a powerful, independent, shareware program that's
compatible with almost all scanners and is updated often.

Macintouch has had some recent updates to their Scanners special report -
you can get more than enough info right here.
<http://macintouch.com/scanners03.html>

Dan