Metricom Wireless modem script

Clyde M. Burnham uncleclyde at earthlink.net
Thu May 20 13:19:33 PDT 2004

Once again I am in trouble. I am in Denver and am using the Ricochet
wireless service as my ISP. Wireless connection all over town, just
like citywide Airport, using a small USB modem. I can work wherever I
am in Denver. Trouble is the modem script for the modem just
evaporated.

I appreciate if someone could look in <System, Library, Modem Scripts>
and email me the script for <Metricom wireless modem> The script name
may be GS Metricom or Metricom GS or some such. If there is more than
one send them all if possible.

Thanks for this help and previous help extended by the list.

Clyde M. Burnham