[P1] Cameras

Brian briang113 at pacbell.net
Tue May 25 09:39:14 PDT 2004

Just to add my 2 cents to the mix, I just picked up a canon EOS digital
rebel. Very sweet and of course the Canons work are great with the
Apple products. 6.3 megapixells and a CMOS image processor, if you need
this much camera and are doing a lot of pics this is the way to go.
Excellent manual controls and pic quality is excellent. Pricey but you
get your moneys worth.

BG

>> Hey all,
>>
>> Just to resurrect this thread...
>>
>> I'm thinking about the powershot series, but I'm also considering the
>> Olympus C-760 (or similar), which has a 10x optical zoom (which I
>> think would be a real asset). Does anyone have any experience with
>> this, or other cameras who can give me some advice?
>>
>> I'm not a photography buff, but think I'd like to play with manual
>> control of a camera, and I thought a 10x optical zoom would give
>> greater flexibility...
>>
>> Any thoughts?
>>
>> Cheers,
>> -Angus