IBook repair program

robert stiefvater rstief at siouxvalley.net
Tue May 25 20:54:37 PDT 2004

Has anybody else had problems with apple and getting them to pickup the
computer to get it repaired?
Just because I don't live within the area that AirBorne express covers,
apple representatives think it is my responsibility to get the computer
to AirBorne express which is 100 miles away. I can't believe I am the
only person who bought one of their faulty IBooks that lives outside
the Airborne express's area.

This is the 2nd time it has had to go in for repairs.  IBook 800m 14in
cd combo, bought Mar 03, repaired  Aug 03. The first time was the same
hassle. After an hour on the phone and speaking to a supervisor, they
had the box mailed and then Fedex picked up the computer.

Bob