[P1] Networking a printer

Brian Olesky brian4 at sbcglobal.net
Wed May 26 20:01:09 PDT 2004

I'm not completely sure, but I think it may have something to do with the
fact that since I'd opened Print Sharing, when I was messing around in the
remote computer, I may have been doing terrible things to the main computer
without realizing it. For example I trashed a preference file hoping to
clear the remote machine's Print Center, and it may have been what erased
the iBooks Print Center.

But according to AppleCare, the only way to get the Print Center back was to
download and reinstall the latest update, which worked.

Brian