[P1] iBook Repair, Again, and Again and Again!

Joe Sporleder joe at beloit-kansas.com
Sat May 29 06:22:08 PDT 2004

Your statement in no way minimizes the bad luck I've had with this
iBook. I've been a tech person in the Mac world for 10 years, and have
dealt with a couple of older, slower models of iBooks that have worked
great, so I'm not ignorant of the world of Mac portables. More recent
models of iBooks have had more than their fair share of quality control
problems. My premise is that the faster you make a machine and the more
you compact it into a small space, the more chances you have of heat
related failures.

Joe