[P1] I accidentally deleted photos from my iPhoto! Pls help!

Jim Shimozawa kotonk2 at mac.com
Sun May 30 22:19:59 PDT 2004

On May 30, 2004, at 9:57 PM, Gary Galang wrote:

> Thanks David... I shall try that! I don't have Systemworks in my
> system but I'll probably buy one on the net right now... I haven't
> done anything on my system yet... i did not close iPhoto and Photoshop
> elements yet.... Do you think it will unerase it even though it was
> not installed in my system when I deleted the files? Someone mentioned
> to me that System works (or any utilities of my choice) might modify
> my HD while installing so I still wont be able to recover the files...

  You might want to consider installing Norton on an external HD if you
have one - since you want to minimize writing on
the HD where your lost photos are. If you don't have one here's your
excuse to get one.
Of course, if you could run Norton from the CD then you can ignore what
I just wrote.
Good luck.