[P1] I accidentally deleted photos from my iPhoto! Pls help!

Gary Galang snowdusk at freeshell.org
Sun May 30 22:53:24 PDT 2004

Thanks Angus...

I wonder if it will allow me to recover files I deleted before I
installed the software..... I'm thinking of getting Norton Utilities
but it might be the same.... One other person suggested Photo Recovery
which looks great but I'm having problem with it (see my other email
please).

Thanks again for your assistance...

Gary