[P1] I accidentally deleted photos from my iPhoto! Pls help!

Gary Galang snowdusk at freeshell.org
Sun May 30 23:11:01 PDT 2004

Thank you Angus!! This is really helpful information!

I have one more question though... Is it possible to install the
program on the same drive where the lost data are? I do not have an
external HD or the CD where the rescue program is (I will purchase
Norton Utilities online and then download the software so I can use it
right away.... Norton is the best choice for me so far)....

Gary