[iBook] Re: G4 PB or iBook?

Albert al-bee at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 17 11:22:12 PST 2004

Where can I find the Apple Special Deals section?

And also, I actually do have a G3 clamshell right now.
I've maxed out the RAM to 544mb and popped in a 30gb
HD (great experience) but I might pass it along to my
parents. Admittedly, it stills works great cause I
even have 10.3.6 installed Office v.x and one of the
original Airport cards. But with the draw of my
parents to this machine (their old Wintel desktop is
dying out from lecherous viruses and spyware) and the
fact that the G4 iBook is about 2lbs lighter than this
clamshell - I think it's a good move for me now to
look into them.

Thanks for the advice so far everyone.