[iBook] Anyone have a used Airport card for sale?

Valerie Maples vlmaples at bellsouth.net
Wed Nov 17 21:48:27 PST 2004

Dear Mike,

I think the problem is that Apple discontinued them too soon and there are a
LOT of people competing for the used cards.  My 900 MHz G3 iBook is only a
year old, and I could not buy one from Apple less than 6 months after I got
it.  I used Ethernet until I was fortunate enough to get an Airport card.

With the long life of most Macs (I have my daughter using a nine year old
PPC 5260), getting one sooner than later would be wise.

Valerie