[iBook] Trackpad/cursor problems w/ Safari (OT?)

Valerie Maples vlmaples at bellsouth.net
Thu Nov 18 17:55:26 PST 2004

Dear Matt;

Are you still using OS X version 10.2? I have had no problems with Internet
banking in safari that is bundled with system 10.3, but I did with 10.2. I
can't remember the last time I had any pop ups, and I am currently using
version 10.3.6.

I'm not sure which preference it is, but my current settings allow me to
mark hot corners  of my choosing for sleeping, not sleeping, showing all
available windows within an application, and showing all available windows
that are open. It is a wonderful standard feature and a huge improvement
from the previous system.

I had wondered if both cost to upgrade from 10.2 to 10.3,was worth it, but
it certainly is.   My only complaint time my G5 that came shipped with
10.3.5 is there is no System 9 for classic applications.

Good luck!

Valerie

Voice recognition in use; I talk, iListen types, I correct. Neither of us is
perfect.  :-)