[iBook] Mac friendly DV cameras?

Tom Legare Tom.Legare at comcast.net
Fri Nov 19 12:55:24 PST 2004

While we are on the topic of importing video.....

Can anyone recommend a decent Mac-friendly USB or Firewire adaptor to
import analog video using RCA plugs?  All the cheapy stuff I've seen
for around $69 at Comp USA like the Belkin and Adaptec and Dazzle
products don't mention anything about Mac support on the boxes.  Would
they work anyway without drivers?

Thanks,

Tom