[iBook] Trackpad/cursor problems w/ Safari (OT?)

Valerie Maples vlmaples at bellsouth.net
Fri Nov 19 22:22:04 PST 2004

Dear David;

Thanks for the tip, I will have to look in see if that is on my restore
disks. I have read on some of the software forums, though, that it is best
to install the second OS immediately, preferably on a different partition,
or an alternate drive. Still, I may be brave and try it. If it is not on my
restore disk, I do have a System 9 install disk. From my last CPU.

Much appreciated!

Valerie

Voice recognition in use; I talk, iListen types, I correct. Neither of us is
perfect.  :-)