[iBook] internet connect problem

Deanna Amodeo Deanna.Amodeo at siemens.com
Tue Nov 30 19:12:40 PST 2004

Internet connect is working fine on my desktop running 10.1. BUT, I
forked over the $$ for Jaguar on my iBook, configured internet connect
the same way (I believe) and I keep getting disconnected after various
intervals with the message: "Connection terminated because the other
side is not responding. Please try again."

I know the other side is responding because it has happened while I've
been downloading mail and in the middle of a program download. Any
suggestions?
-bw

Hello

My friend with a Mac G4 with OS 10 is having the same error message
as you.  Did you by chance figure out how to resolve the problem?
Mind letting me know if so?

Thanks
Deanna