[iBook] Floppy Question...

Todd Doerpinghaus doerps at sbcglobal.net
Sat Oct 9 22:29:07 PDT 2004

Pat,

If I am reading your question correctly you are
wondering if your ibook will read files created on
your clamshell or earlier mac.  I am using an external
usb floppy drive with my 900 mhz dual usb ibook with
no problems.  I can read files created in earlier OS's
and those created on pc's as well.  I hope this
information helps.

Todd