[iBook] USB cam or iSight for 600MHz G3 iBook?

Michael Elliott michaelelliott at mac.com
Wed Oct 13 19:01:33 PDT 2004

David,

I have a lot of experience with webcams on the Mac, starting with the
original Connectix Quickcam.  I purchased an iSight in January for use
with iChat AV, and I love it.  I have used several USB webcams using
the hack that you're referring to, called ichatusb.  It works.  But it
doesn't fix the problem that most of those webcams are crappy.

Find me online sometime and you can see a demonstration

mikee60369  on AIM

Michael