[iBook] Hard drive strategies

Gregory Martinez gregmartinez at mac.com
Sun Oct 17 23:05:23 PDT 2004

In my case, iSight cam caused CCC to fail to clone, it would freeze
midway in cloning and actually freeze my whole computer, requiring a
hard restart with the Power button. This happened repeatedly, until I
disconnected the iSight, and then CCC worked normally.

Actually, I also found that the iSight interferes sometimes with other
Firewire devices, such as firewire external hard drives. I no longer
use the iSight. Others have had similar experiences with it.

----
----
QuicKeys is my new favorite way to control my Mac!
<http://www.webcontactpro.net/app/aftrack.asp?afid=5113>

Greg Martinez
gregmartinez at mac.com
iMac 17" G4, 1GHz, OS 10.3.5, 768 MB RAM.
iBook 12" G4, 800MHz, OS 10.3.5, 640 MB RAM.