[iBook] network connection

Todd Doerpinghaus doerps at sbcglobal.net
Sun Oct 24 18:30:53 PDT 2004

Sorry if it is a simple question.  I have my work
ibook 900mhz g3 dual usb that connects wirelessly at
work.  It is setup to join a specific network.  My
question is, can I set it up to automatically join my
home network as well.  I can manually join the network
and surf, print, etc, but I have to type in my network
name and password name every time.  I have my SSID not
broadcasting so my ibook doesn't even see my network,
but it will connect with proper id.  Is this the only
way to go?  Sorry for my lack of knowledge.

Todd

I am ordering the os X Panther book by Pogue, I think
that was the one recommended on the list.