[iBook] Airport cards/alternatives

rusty57 rusty57 at mac.com
Tue Oct 26 14:17:51 PDT 2004

Thanks for the update! - I have only taken apart a dual ethernet/snow
base station and it is the same "airport" card that is in my iBook.
So I guess that is the only version to "operate" on.

Somewhere online is a site that shows a card for a different laptop (
perhaps a Compaq? ) that's quite small, that uses the same card as the
ibook but you have to remove a small plastic addition from the end of the
card- sorry I don't remember where I saw it.