[iBook] Re: Slow iBook

Doug Payne dpayne59 at houston.rr.com
Fri Oct 29 21:39:55 PDT 2004

My G4 w/128M was so slow as to almost be unusable online.  I took
everyone's advice and put in a 512 DIMM and that worked really great.
I also put in an airport extreme card.  It's working but I can't get
synched up to the old "b" LinkSys wireless we have here at home.
Everything looks great but it can't find the web pages.  I did a setup
and the response I got back is that it needs an ip address.  Is there a
website or mag article that tells how to set up the wireless networks
with equipment other than Airport base stations, so I can plow through
this.
Thanks, Doug