[iBook] Escapepod

Michael Elliott michaelelliott at mac.com
Fri Oct 29 22:06:40 PDT 2004

Yes, I've used it for a long time; it doesn't ALWAYS enable me to get
out of freezes, though.  Sometimes the GUI is frozen, or you have the
eternal spinning rainbow thingie (I long for the OS 9 days when I could
say "beachballed"), and you just have to hard-restart the machine.

I think that escapepod shows up under the "top" command in Terminal.

Michael