[iBook] Speaking of Bluetooth

Charles Pearce charlesp at ksu.edu
Tue Sep 21 13:41:29 PDT 2004

At breakfast this morning I was eating my bagel and perusing a MacMall
catalog that came to me yesterday. While looking at the "completely
wireless" option on the new iMac (bluetooth keyboard and mouse, Airport
connection), I started imagining what our computer lab would look like
if we were to populate it with this configuration. Then it occurred to
me: What would happen if you had a roomful of bluetooth keyboards and
mice? How does the computer "know" which mouse and keyboard is meant
for it, and it alone? Or, can one control one's neighbor's computer
from your mouse and keyboard?

Anyone?

Thanks.
Charles Pearce (charlesp at ksu.edu)