[iBook] Help for a friend...

patdart patdart at cox-internet.com
Wed Sep 22 18:55:45 PDT 2004

Sounds bad to me.  He lives in Ft. Worth so I told him to consider
going to the Dallas Genius Bar since he doesn't know how to zap or
anything like that, much less the program he's in...he's just a
kid...and it's about a year old.  Also says his battery doesn't hold a
charge anymore, so I encouraged him to call Apple, but he's hesitant to
do so.  He's not sure of when he bought it from CompUSA or whether he
bought AppleCare.

I've never had this or anything like it happen either.

More ideas?

Thanks,

Pat