[iBook] iBook Wish List

Max Miles earthvital at gmail.com
Thu Sep 30 22:14:58 PDT 2004

Hey Jim, glad you checked it out. It was hard last year buying an
iBook when at the same time I needed an extended desktop. Finding
Klaus's utility was a boon.

take care,

p.s. Also, I'm sending you a free invite to Googles Gmail, if you want
it. It's a GB worth of mail, for what it's worth. If anyone else wants
one, I have five invites available.

ibook at listserver.themacintoshguy.com

--
Wherever you go, there you are!