[iBook] USB 2.0 on 1Ghz iBook

Matthew Faulds mattfaulds at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 6 15:34:09 PDT 2005

Sorry, slightly off topic but does anyone have a view on which is the best
UBS 2.0 card reader? I was thinking of getting one with USB hub built in
too. The Macally one seems small, reasonably priced and looks robust.

http://store.apple.com/Apple/WebObjects/ukstore.woa/90701/wo/hW4TPrrU6OvG2nmB77J2MPkA7HO/1.0.11.1.0.6.12

Matt