[iBook] alternative to powerpoint?

William Wiseman elox at hot.rr.com
Wed Apr 20 19:03:15 PDT 2005

Uh, unless it has improved recently, NO/J is somewhat Office X
compatible and mostly stable. I find that between Pages and Appleworks,
I can open most Word documents and I have not gotten a PP file yet that
Keynote would not open.

I would recommend the Pages/Keynote software. I've switched from being
a long-time Appleworks and WordPerfect user to Pages. I have never been
a fan of Word.

JeffW.