[iBook] alternative to powerpoint?

gooddog at interlync.com gooddog at interlync.com
Thu Apr 21 17:38:40 PDT 2005

I never have understood this idea that if something costs money, it's
of less value. I would say that you get what you pay for most of the
time.

It takes one to know one. I spent too many years worrying about
infinitely detailed, meaningless, and insignificant comparisons in
order to save 5 cents. It's like all these people who will drive 25
miles to save 2 cents on a gallon of gas, and burn up more than what
they save to get there. It's not worth the time or effort. If you get a
deal. Great. If you don't. Enjoy what you have. There is a hidden cost
on an unseen level to this kind of thinking. Life is way too short.

Here's a great Oscar Wilde quote that sums up this idea quite well:

A cynic is a man who knows the price of everything but the value of
nothing.

Mark