[iBook] iPhoto crashing -- Cocktail helped!

Tom Legare Tom.Legare at comcast.net
Sat Aug 6 12:47:26 PDT 2005

Laura,

Chatting between Macs and Windows is still evolving, especially if you want
to use the voice or video conferencing features.  iChat AV is the best
program out there, but it is Mac-only.  If your friend is using MSN
Messenger, you will have to use the Mac version of MSN Messenger to chat
with them.  There are some clones that also work, but iChat AV will not
work.  Also, you will not be able to do audio or video conferencing, just
typing back and forth.

Tom