[iBook] transferring files from Mac to PC

R Hefner rshefner_uk at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 25 06:04:28 PDT 2005

Thanks Vicki.............we'll give it a go.

victoria duggan <victoria.duggan at ntlworld.com> wrote:Hi
If the pc laptop has firewire start it in firewire disk mode
connected to the external drive and daisy chain the drive to the mac
then just drag and drop.
The mac should just see the pc laptop as a hdd

vicki
On 25 Aug 2005, at 13:10, R Hefner wrote:

> Hi All,
>> Anyone know how I can get data (about 24gb) from my external drive
>> to my brother's PC? His PC laptop will not recognize the drive so
>> we can't even get it
>> formatted for a PC and Mac disk utility will not let me format FAT32.
>>
>> Alternately, does anyone know how to transfer data by firewire
>> from Mac to PC?
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Ronda

Listmom is trying to clean out his closets! Vintage Mac and random stuff:

http://mail.yahoo.com