[iBook] spammed list

Samantha Cornell samantha at netresults.biz
Wed Aug 31 16:59:53 PDT 2005

Nope.

http://listserver.themacintoshguy.com/pipermail/ibook/

Seems like it would be easy enough to write an app to parse the
downloadable text files, grab the email addresses and add it to a spam
mail list.

Still, it's not the end of the world...I've been a member of 3
macintosh guy lists for over a year now, and Mail's junk filder does a
really good job, I'd say at least 95%.  I just take about 30 seconds a
day to scan my jun mail box and hit delete.  All in all, it's a small
price to pay for the tips and assistance that I have recieved from the
lists.