[iBook] ibook keyboard

Michelle happydog at ccp.com
Thu Dec 1 18:13:44 PST 2005

Yep,  this happened to me with my iBook 14". Within 3 weeks of buying
it some letters started to fade... I was lazy and did not do anything
about it until 3 months out... took it back to the Apple Store (where
I bought it) and they did replace the keyboard at no cost. But they
acted like I was the freak with the problem... and yet here, SEVERAL
other folks have had the same problem.

Here I am, 4 months later, and the "new" keyboard is doing the same
thing. Right now the "T" is almost gone, and the "E" and N" are
fading as well... I know it's not some freaky oil or ? on my
fingertips... this has never happened to me on any other keyboard
(desktop or laptop), period!

Any thoughts from the rest of the gang?

Michelle & Herd
happydog at ccp.com